Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday

Woke up at 9 this morning. Put on some pants and went downstairs for some breakfast. Had my usual coffee and crossaint. Alex, the goalie, picked me up at 10:15 for the game today. We drove to a pueblo about 30 min away. Not a great team but we went down early 0-1. Then we had a penalty and Marcos hit the post. With 20 min remaining Jordan volleyed a cross out of the air into the corner. Quite beautiful and we salvaged a point. I started and subbed out 15 min into the second half. I played pretty well but I could improve. We really needed to get the whole 3 pts from that game cuz the team was weak but we'll regroup this week and work towards our next game.
Now I'm in a cafe near my house with internet. Something about this cafe always gives me a headache. Lotta smoke. Maybe thats it. Just catching up on the cyber world. It is amazing. When I go on my computer I have like 20 things to check. Its fun. Twitter, Digg, Facebook, Gmail, Espn, various sports and music blogs. Talk to yall soon

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoy the Yom Kippur service tomorrow. Can't wait to hear about it. Have an easy fast. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete