Saturday, September 26, 2009

Weekend

Just got back from the Apple desk in a department store dtown. There is no repairing the ol ipod. And according to them its so old that there is no trade in value. So looks like im in the market for a new mp3 player. I did see something cool while I was there. It had music video and internet. Anyone have any advice on this subject? Im gonna look into that.
 But it was a beautiful day for biking. Cant wait till i get my next camera so that I can show you guys what I see every day. My bike ride to and from soccer is unbelievable.
Im excited for the game tomorrow. Ive started working out every day in the morning and then go to soccer at night. First week of this so my body is quite sore but Im sure itll get better quick. Team we play tomorrow won their first  game easily. I guess they have a impressive history. I hope we can get it together and play more maturely than last week. The guy who got the red card hasnt been at practice. If i was the coach I would have cut him there on the spot. Last night was a tough practice. And from now on I end my blogs with the music Ive been listening to:

No comments:

Post a Comment