Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ive been having a good day. I woke up at 8:30. Well that wasnt a great part. I'm convinced Ariel was determined to wake me up with all the noise he was making. Then I spent two hours making calls looking for various opportunities. While I didn't find much I spoke with some nice people who have assured me that they will keep me in mind when opportunities arise. Its also good practice speaking on the phone in spanish. I've decided that when I speak with someone face to face we communicate visually a lot so the phone is a challenge. Then I went to La Rosa Negra, a bar/cafe/resteraunt thing to check on a little venture going on over there. The owner was supposed to be there but wasn't. The people there were wondering where he was at as well. So i read the newspaper with my dictionary in the 90 degree sun. I was gettin a little pale. Came back for La Comida. Ariel was planning on making a fish soup stew thing and he taught me and I wrote everything down so hopefully one day I can impress some girl. I went and got a bottle of wine for our meal with Mary Jose and met a cool Italian guy there who turns out lives in the same building. I think I might go to an Erasmus part with him and some friends tonight after soccer. Well thats all for now. The meal was delicious and now I am tired.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're having a good day. What's Erasmus? Why do they party during the week? Hope you didn't burn your head this morning.Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete