Thursday, September 10, 2009

So today I got my bike. It needs a new tire which im gonna get on Monday but besides that it gets me from A to B. I dont know how i lived without a bike though. I am really relient on. I think I was startin to get lazy cuz it was hard to get stuff done without transportation. Im still working at Picasso in the mornings but i dont know how long that will last because three people really is overboard for the amount of work we have to do. The other two guys have worked there for like 20 yrs and are close friends of the owner so ill be cut if needed. Im also doing some work at Ben's Inn now. Its a great situation because cuz im working PR and promotional stuff. I have a lot of liberty in the job so thats really nice. I can give certain discounts and I essentially create insentives to go there. Im also in the process of talking to nearby restaurants that would benefit from a realtionship with Ben's Inn. Thats keeping me pretty busy along with picasso and soccer. Till next time...

1 comment: