Saturday, October 17, 2009

Jardi Botanic de la Universitat de Valencia

Well.....the title pretty much sums it up.
I felt like today would be a good day to hop on the underground metro and get off on a stop I don't know anything about. Or for that matter have ever heard of. I stumbled upon the University Botanical Gardens. I was pleasantly suprised.
Everybody in Valencia should check this place out. Never have I been more relaxed in my surrounding.
The gardens contain plant species from all different parts of the world. Many are able to survive side by side while others are kept in impressive greenhouses to immitate their climate. Theres some really cool pics if you click on this link: http://picasaweb.google.com/michaeljbarkman. I also took a couple pics of my metro station, and the Torres Serrano. And a couple random things that I found intersting. I seem to take pictures of the streep lamps. I think all cities should havet hese cuz they really are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment