Monday, August 17, 2009

Hey! So got back yesterday all dandy. Train ride was really relaxing and i was just watching south park on my laptop so it went really quickly. Sad i had to leave Barcelona so quickly but I had tons of fun there and it is nice to be home. I went to soccer at 9 this morning. Then after went to the grocery store with Jose, player on Don Bosco, and one of 10,000 Joses ive met. The names that are saved in my phone really aren't helpful cuz i have some joses and some hectors and its kinda hard to remember whos who. and im doin some laundry now. and i cleaned my room and my bathroom. First time ive ever really scrubbed a bathroom with gloves and chemicals and all. not very fun but ihad never cleaned it so the grossness had accumulated. now im gonna eat. its like 1:20 here and then i may go to the beach for a while. might go see the movie public enemies later cuz it just came out here and it looks really cool. anyone seen it? Before that though i need to go and play some piano. its been a while and its no fun playin when your rusty. Oh and im also working on a sudoku samurai that i tore from the paper yesterday. its like 5 sudokus that are all interlinked. its crazy. and its taking me forever. alright well hope all is well back home.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you made it home OK. Good job cleaning the bathroom. Jill's team won their tournament and have the night off. Looking forward to dinner tonight with Bre...glad we won't have to go so late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bud so glad that everything still is going so great. I just had to send emily off to college talk about hard haha. I have my first practice the third of september so its coming up here soon. Everyone is pretty much gone at this point but i'm going to go see cody and meghan and andrew up in boulder tomorrow. it should be interesting. Cody already got a MIP so.... should be a good year haha. we all love you keep having fun we'll be in touch still

    ReplyDelete