Saturday, August 29, 2009

Game day.... we've started out 0-3 but if we could score we would win every game. But we also have new jerseys so we'll for sure win.

sittin on my bed listening to some Marvin Gaye CDs that a friend gave me.

I dont think I'm very good with blogging. I've never been one to share all my thoughts. whats the fun of everyone knowing what your thinking and doing. I do enjoy writing though. or rambling. a fine line with me.

I can't really imagine what else I could ask for out here. I get to play soccer in the mornings. Eat/drink with friends. Watch all the soccer games in a bar right next to my place that has a huge projector and good people. I also start working there along with another bar in a couple of weeks. Everybody says that all the people come during September so I'm excited to see what that looks like. I think its pretty busy right now. But I'm looking forward to there being more students out here and especially English speaking ones.

Yesterday i bought the book Oh Jerusalem by Dominique Lapiere and Larry Collins. Has anybody read it? I spent two hours yesterday reading it. Its in spanish and this is not the conversational spanish that i have been learning so i got through 2 pages. I'm proud to say I understand everything on those two pages. It is good practice though.

I'm likin this Starstrukk remix with katy Perry.

oh gotta go. check in soon. me.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new jerseys in your next game! I got some great pics of a family of geese on my way out of CPV tonight. Check your e-mail. Love U!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bud, seems like you are doing quite well for yourself as well. You better keep up on the blogs too It's wierd not hearing from you as well. What's your phone number out there you can always still call me. maybe we can talk liek once a month or something just catch up and talk like we used to. we'll both be doing somethings that a lot of other people won't really be able to relate to at all so you and me we can at least relate a little. haha. I'll be sure to keep up with my blog if you do the same. Keep it up, I leave tomorrow on my road trip of two days so I'll be sure to blog about how that goes haha. Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete