Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Today has been a great day. I'm not gonna be overexcited and take it for granted because i know how fast luck can turn. I'm just thankful for one successful day. I had decided last night i'd go check out some soccer fields that i had seen the day before. i figured it'd be fun to just go kick around at a cool field. Well i worked out this morning-not as well as i should have- and then took a cab to the fields. well i had no idea where i was going so i told the cab to take me to the soccer fields along the river near downtown but apparently there are more than one of these. well i get out, pay him, realize im far from where i wanted to go but decide to go check out the fields anyways. I got some pretty cool pictures of a dirt field there and the grass field that was obviously exceptionally maintained. Found an old locked up trailer but i thought i would go ahead and knock on it. as im walking to find the nearest taxi this guy walks out and i ask him if he plays there blah blah blah he gives me the director of the clubs number. i called him up and he said i could tryout. then i came back and checked my email. email from this agent that hasn't contacted me in a while saying on the 20th im in a tryout with other young players being looked at for villareal and castellon- 2 very big first division teams. then the other agent that i havent spoken with in weeks calls me to apologize for not being in touch. he says that he tried to get me into a tournament but wasnt able to but is still working hard for me.
on top of all this good news i was able to talk with the fam and bre a lot today which was nice. Also if anyone wants to talk or text the number is 663299137. Lets not do it regularly cuz it probably cost tons for both of us. Miss everybody and am grateful for this turn of fates but i know i gotta keep workin hard to keep the good things coming.

3 comments:

  1. Michael dude thats sick!! Hopefully youll do really well in all those tryouts.. im sure you will man. Let me know how they go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sick!! looks like we both got a bit of luck hahaha. Congrats man just keep working hard for it you can do it we all know that back here. Just keep working for what you want and you can easily make any of those teams. For sure keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete