Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Well let's see whats up.
My body is hurtin. But the good hurt. I've been working hard.
Went grocery shopping yesterday so I actually have food in the house now. Although most of it is canned beans and vegetables cuz its takes about 10 seconds to prepare, is delicious, and is packed with protein.
I went and trained this morning and now am just resting my legs before training tonight.
Oh and yesterday I watched the movie The Darjeeling Limited. It was suprisingly great. The soundtrack was the best part. That and Adrien Brody's glasses. "This Time Tomorrow"-The Kinks.

It think this blog is going to get a whole lot more random because I constantly find cool stuff online and I'm just gonna start posting on here.

Well I was going to wash dishes and do laundry but theres no running water for some reason. Oh well.

Hope everybody is having a good day!

Oh and reading some exerpts from a recent Obama speech regarding Iran I was impressed. I think he realizes that the percentage of the population in Iran that is educated is growing and these people realize that it is in their economic and political interests to cooperate with the U.S. While the government has this image of recklessness that they perpetuate through the media by launching missles after we accuse them of enriching uranium they are, as all governments are, somewhat accountable to the people.

1 comment: