Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hurricane

Or so it seemed today. Took the ol' bike out for a spin and was dissapointed to find me and my bike being swept into the street every 30 seconds or so.

But I made my way down to the ATP 500 Tennis Open. Tickets for the semis today and finals tomorrow were sold out by the time I got there but it was still worth the ride. The party was outside. There were 3 seperate "zones" outside of the Agora, each equiped with their own bar, lounge, and dj. Hundreds of people just soakin up the sun. There were of course all the freebies and swag and advertising at the tents around the building as well.



And now I'm watching the always anticipated Real Madrid-Athletico derby with some pizza. Gonna get to bed soon cuz we've got a big game tomorrow! Goodnight all.


No comments:

Post a Comment